Starlicht Revive Collagen Ampoule (facial serum)
Concentrated Antioxidant Formula for healthy-looking skin
Best used in conjunction with Red Light Therapy for healthy-looking skin.
Formulated in an FDA Approved South Korean labratory with all extracts sourced from our manufacturers local organic farm.
Stored in glass with 0 oxygen (to minimize oxidation)
Tested on humans only. 100% recyclable.
20 2ml vials in each package.
Usage: Break 1 ampoule using a tissue. WIth the ampoule upside down tap gently to release the formula into your palms. Apply to clean skin, on face and neck avoiding contact with eyelids and ears. Massage gently until fully absorbed. Once fully absorbed red light can be applied.
1. Marine Collagen Extract: Average 500 Dalton – Small molecule helps absorb easily. In clinical dermatology, it is recognized that the constituents in a formulation must be under 500 daltons for optimal absorbtion. Marine collagen is tasteless, odourless and is highly regarded in the beauty industry as a premium collagen source due its slightly smaller peptide size.
2. Hyaluronic Acid: Small molecule (8k Dalton - very small for this molecule) absorbs easily
3. Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(Green Tea Extract): Anti-bacterial, Anti-aging Shown in multiple scientific literatures to work synergistically with application of red light.
4. Brown Algae 2 Complex : Algae extract combats skin aging, de-pigmentation and anti-microorganism. Algae can be functional antioxidants, alginates, polysaccharides and carotenoids. Algae extract contributes skin health and beauty in practical cosmetic uses.
5. Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract (Vitamin Tree Fruit Extract): Vitamin Tree is also called as a wild pine tree that has high vitamin content. Vitamin C is 2,000 times of grapes and 1,000 times of apples. It also contains a lot of vitamin A, E and K and contains Amino Acids and minerals. It contains polyphenol which is effective for antioxidants. Studies show that when Green tea is combined with specifically vitamin C and E there is a synergistic effect. Kinetic and mechanistic studies on the antioxidation process revealed antioxidant synergism due to the regeneration of vitamin E by the green tea polyphenol and the regeneration of the latter by vitamin C.
"Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is considered to be one of the most powerful, water-soluble, natural antioxidants, with very little toxins associated with it and which is present in many dietary foods or plants . It has been shown to have a positive effect against the superoxide radical anion, H2O2, the hydroxyl radical, and the singlet oxygen radical."
6. Morinda Citrifolia Extract: Morinda citrifolia’s key ingredient is phytochemical (vegetable chemicals) with excellent anti-inflammatory effects. Chronic inflammation is pointed out as the cause of all diseases, and blood vessels are the first place where the inflammatory reaction occurs.
Morinda citrifolia is full of numerous phytochemical components that prevent inflammation in blood vessels such as proxeronine, scopoletin, and iridoid
7. Rooibos Concentrate: There is no caffeine, the tannin concentration is extremely low, and it has antioxidant effects.
Inspired by study: Red light and Green Tea, A powerful duo in skin rejuvenation.
link to study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19817517/
Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Betaine, Panthenol, Cellulose Gum, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Allantoin, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Limonene.